Thursday, April 26, 2018

CTMH Birthday Elephant

Hello again. 

While I was cleaning my table,  I ran across this cute little elephant.  I started the card and haven't had a chance to finish it.  The elephants were colors but that was it.  I had to cut out the balloons and just put the card together.  I kept it simple.

Elephants are a favorite of mine.  Usually I color them with the C1, C3, C5 markers.  But this time I went with the W colors. 

I am using him in the following challenges:
   Craft Challenges - Anything Goes #16
   Your Scrapbook Place - Anything Goes
   Papercraft Challenges - Anything Goes #5
   Die Cutting Divas - Birthday
   Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes #389

Now to finish cleaning off my table.  Chat with you again soon.  Have a great evening.

8 comments:

  1. AWE - Just too sweet! Love this little guy. Great job!

    Jess @ freshbyjess
    Proud PB DT Member


    Thank you for joining in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cute elephant makes me smile :) I love the Copic markers you've selected, I'm building up my collection and grays are the ones I've been collecting the most of, ha!. Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Business this month!
    Ashley Wells @ Proud PB DT Member
    Join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love the elephant, thanks so much for joining our contest at Your Scrapbook Place Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute. Thanks for playing at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge this week. Good luck. Debi DT TT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable elephant. It's great when you have some of the elements already done to complete a card. Thank you for participating in our papercraft challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next one :)
    XO Lisa @ Papercraft Business

    Join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us in our week 14 Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your elephant! So cute! Thanks so much for joining our Papercraft Business Challenge #5. I hope to see you again for our Challenge #6.
    Aletha Jane
    Design Team

    ReplyDelete