Thursday, March 1, 2018

Spring time?

Hello and how are all of you?  Where did February go?  I can't believe today is March 1st.  I am ready for Spring.  It has rained most of the day, but about an half an hour ago, it started snowing.  Big huge flakes.  I can't believe that it is snowing.

Last weekend, I went to a crop with my craft buddies.  They all worked on their scrapbooks, but I took cards to work on.  I did pretty good.  I made three small albums, 6 Easter treat boxes, and 60 cards.  Plus I cut out a bunch of Hershey Kisses bottoms and some digital project life cards.  I also updated my March & April planner calendars.  So I feel like I had a productive weekend.  Plus I had so much fun.

I was tired when I got home and my sinus/allergies are acting up so I didn't spend a lot of time in my craft room this week.  I am hoping to have more time over the next few days.  This morning, when I got up, I decided to cut some thing quick.  I decided on these cute little bunny petal boxes.  Just too cute.  You can find the pattern here.





I am using it in the following challenges:
   Cupcake Inspiration - White
   Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
   Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes

Chat with you later.  Have a great afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. Wowww love it!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week!
    Anna Dt

    ReplyDelete