Saturday, January 13, 2018

Snow Day Part 3

Hello again.  Well this is the last one for today.  I forgot tonight was Game Night so I didn't get as much craft time as I was thinking.  But that is okay.  Game Night is always fun.

I worked on this card most of the afternoon. Even though, I had all the bears and pieces stamped and cut.  I still had to cut all of the card pieces including the mountain tops.  It took a long time, but it was worth it.  This is going to be one of my favorite cards for the year, I think.

I got the idea for the card from here.  I did make a few changes to make it mine.  All of the stamps come from the Beary Happy Holidays set from Lawn Fawn.  I cut the mountain tops from Silhouette Online along with the snow base.  The card is also from Silhouette Online.  I sized it down to fit two cards on a page.

This is just the cutest card.  If anyone from Lawn Fawn see this, thank you so much for the idea.  I just love it.  I am so glad I bought this set a couple of weeks ago.

I am using the card in the following challenges:
   Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
   Simon Says Monday - Winter Blues
   Paper Shelter - New Beginnings
   Cupcake Inspiration - Winter
   The Cat's Pajamas - Make A Scene

I will post a picture of my table either later tonight or tomorrow morning.  I didn't get as much done as I wanted but it does look better.

Chat at you later.  Have a great night.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by Catch The Bug and entering your lovely card - - A Birthday Event started today - January 13th - come on over and join in on the fun!- Have a blessed day - Gail Scott, Catch the Bug Guest Designer for Jan/Feb 2018

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, love the cute images. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gogeous card! love the scene you created, cute and fun! Fabulous coloring too! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this sweet card (I'm a fan of Lawn Fawn too). Great job with your execution of it too. Thanks for sharing your work with us over on the Catch The Bug "Anything Goes" challenge. Please join us again!
    ~Jo, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card. I love all those beautiful layers and your coloring is spot on! This card is perfect for our Winter Theme Challenge this week. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling scene! I agree, so worth you time. Thanks for joining us at TCPTuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well worth your effort because it is so fun and sweet. Thank you for joining the TCP Tuesday challenge at The Cat's Pajamas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card. Love the little bear scene. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete