Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Happy New Year

Hello and Happy New Year.  I hope everyone had a happy, healthy and safe Holiday.  It was a great one around here.  My son and his girlfriend were home for a few days and it is always fun having a houseful.  Even though, my cat hates when my son comes home because he always brings his dog and my cat hates him.

As always, I have gotten behind on posting.  I didn't even finish my Christmas countdown.  I am going to try and do better.  My goal for January is a project every day.  I don't know if I will make the post every day but I am going to try.  Since today is the second, there will be two projects posted.

Here is the first.  I finished these up yesterday.  I didn't attached the bags to the bottom because I am going to use them next Christmas. 

I am going to pull out some of my old dies, punches and stamps this year.  I have so many that I love but I don't use them anymore.  Stampin' Up's TopNote die was one of them.  There was just so many things to use it for.  Hopefully, you will see it again this year.

I cut the topnote in white and then folded it in half.   The cut a black one and cut it in half and only use half of it.  The brim of the hat is 1 X 4.25.  Then I punched out his eyes and snowflakes using punches.  His nose is cut free hand and then added ribbon across the top of the hat brim. 

I made a bunch of them. I am sticking them in my Christmas countdown box and they will be ready for candy in November when I start stuffing all of the countdown items.

Have a great day.  I will chat with you later today.


No comments:

Post a Comment