Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Dreaming Tree

Hello.  I know it has been around the last few days. 

Monday night here in the US was a major collage football game and I just had to watch it.  It was the championship game and my favorite team was playing.  Go Bama....It was a great game.  Both teams should be proud.

Last night, I worked on this project.  I just didn't get it posted.  It took a long time.  I had to trace all the patterns and then cut them.  And of course, then put it together.  I think this is the first time, I have done such a big project in one night.  Usually I cut every thing one night and put it together then next. 

This is from Dreaming Tree.  It took 18 sheets of paper.  But it was so worth it.  I just love how it came out.  I still need to put a ribbon around the candle but I don't have any thing wide enough, so I will try to pick some up over the next few days.

I am going to use it in the following challenges:
   Creative Knockouts - Celebrations
   Di's Digitals - Celebrations
   Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes

Have a great evening and stay safe.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is beautiful! It sounds like it took a crazy amount of paper and work, but the end result looks worth it! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, don't you just love Dreaming Tree. Your heart project is amazing. It turned out to be a stunning creation. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana Forrest

    ReplyDelete