Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Similar but Different

Hello.  How is everyone?  I took a moment to make a card today. 

My sister picked out this little girl from Whimsie Doodles a couple of weeks ago.  She made the card and I just didn't have the time to play that day.  I finally sat down and put the card together.  Mine is a little different but I like the results.

I am using it in the following challenges:
   Cute Card Thursday - Embossing
   Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
   Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes

Chat with you tomorrow hopefully.

2 comments:

  1. You hit a grand slam with perfect selections of image, paper, embossing and die cuts. This is a fabulous card and you must have a very impressive stash. Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! I sure whoever receives this will love it! Thank you for joining In the Word Art Wednesday fun! Ginny M DT

    ReplyDelete