Saturday, April 1, 2017

Easter

Hello.  How is everyone doing?  It has been crazy around here and I have been sick off and on for several weeks.  I am blaming it on the weather.  Cold one day and warm the next.  Hopefully, I am over all of it. 

We are on Spring break this next week from school, so I am hoping to get a few things done around the house and also in my craft room.  My challenge is non-existent.  I am going to work on updating it this evening or tomorrow morning.  I would like to get a few challenges done.  It is just so motivating.

In the meantime, I have a quick Easter card for you.  This came from the Silhouette store.  Just a quick cut, a stamp and some embellishments and it was done.

Hopefully, I will be back later with something else.  Have a great night if not.


No comments:

Post a Comment