Monday, April 3, 2017

Christmas

Good morning.  Just a quick post before I head out to run some errands.  I hope everyone has a great day.

I have had these treat holders on my to finish list for a while.  All they needed was the finishing circle on the front.  But since Christmas is months away, I wasn't in a hurry.  However, Fab N Funky has a Christmas challenge and I thought it would be a good time to finish them. 

The snowflake is one of  my favorites so it was just cut and glue.  I didn't have a clue what I wanted to put on the poinsettia treat holder.  Then I saw the poinsettia texture folder from yesterday and knew it would be a great way to finish them off.

I am using them in the following challenges:
   Fab N Funky - Christmas
   Penny's Challenges - Anything Goes #322
   Brown Sugar - Anything Goes #244

Well that is it for now.  Hopefully, I will be back later today.  Have a good one.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful treat holders.. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! Fab treat holders for Christmas! Thanks so much for sharing at Fab n Funky!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete