Sunday, August 14, 2016

Summer Projects

Hello.  How is every one today?  Something I don't know if I have shared with you.  I am a list maker.  I have list for every thing.  At the beginning of every summer, I make a list of the projects I want to work on.  This year, I haven't done real well with the list, but I wasn't expecting to work all summer.  Oh well, things happen. 

One of the things on my list is to clean/reorganize my craft room.  Things get piled up and not put back up and I decide that I just don't like how some things are organized so it is just a never ending project.  I started straightening yesterday and decided to go ahead and do a few things.  The first thing I wanted to do was take the leaf out of my craft table.  I do this every few months.  I like the table small.  It gives me more room to move around.  But then I have less space to work.  We will see how long this last.

In shrinking my table, I had to clean it off.  Which means, I need to finish up some projects.  So hopefully over the next few days, you will see me post some finished projects.

A dear friend of mine gave me some stamp sets that she didn't want any more and they were all sitting on my table.  Before putting them away, I am going to use a few of them. This Stampin' Up set was one of them.  I went ahead and made some more Christmas tags.

I also found two of these cute little moose.  I don't know why I printed them.  I probably printed them and realized they were to small.  Today, I made two tags for Christmas with them.

Well off to work on something else.


No comments:

Post a Comment