Monday, August 22, 2016

Quick and Easy

Hello and Happy Monday.  I am off to day and I so looking forward to some play time this afternoon.  I have to straighten the kitchen and then mop it.  Hopefully it won't take long and I will have time to play before I cook dinner.

I am still playing around with my Distress inks and the blending of colors.  I promise I will get off of it soon.  I still need to show my sister how to do it.  Hopefully tonight.   My digital was a little bit for this one but it looks ok.  I think the image is from Little Miss Muffet.  I have another idea for it so you will see it again over the next few weeks.





I am using it in the following challenges:
   Freshly Made Sketches - Sketch #250
   Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes #99
   Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
   Paper Creators Craft - Keep It Simple
   Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes

Off to the kitchen.  Chat later.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Inspiration Destination Good luck!!
    Jolanda
    (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining the LMMS challenge! I love sunflowers and this card is perfect and bright as sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card :) Coloring is fantastic. Thanks for playing along with us over at Jo's Scrap Shack-Funday Friday Challenges
    Tina (DT)

    ReplyDelete