Tuesday, August 23, 2016

August 3rd

Hello.  It is actually August 3rd but I don't want to post this card until after my sister's birthday so you aren't seeing it until August 23rd.  Happy Birthday Connie.  I hope you like your card.  It was real hard to keep it a secret.

It took me hours to get this file together.  It came in a mega bundle from Paper Creators.  (I can't find the exact file in their shop.)  Their files come as jpgs so you have to trace then and then cut them.  But I could get a clean trace so it took forever to clean up the files.  I think I did pretty good.  I really want to figure out how to make a generic one so I can add what ever theme I want.  Some thing to work on, I guess.

Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNIE.

Chat with all you later.






No comments:

Post a Comment