Thursday, July 7, 2016

30 Day Coloring Challenge - Day 3

Hello.  I have ten minutes to get this posted, so I am going to have to type quick.

I am working on printing a bunch of images and also stamping some so I can color them.  So in the evenings all I will need to do is put the cards together.  I hope this will help me stick to the coloring challenge.

I just love daisies, so I just had to make a card with this digital from Delicious Doodles (no longer around).







I am using it in the following challenges:
   Your Next Stamp - Sketch and/or Color #42
   Cupcake Inspiration - Flowers #365
   Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes #119
   Crafty Sentiments - Flowers
   Penny's Challenges - Anything Goes #285

Chat with you later.  I am off to read my book.



11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! So glad you were inspired by this week's flowers challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Thanks so much for joining the Cupcake Inspirations challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your daisies are gorgeous...and the butterfly is such a pretty special touch! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the Cupcakes Inspiration challenge!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card, loving the colour scheme.
    Thanks for joining us over at Penny's challenge, good luck. Jean DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Sarah. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cheerful card! It will definitely send a smile.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Flowers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great little card. I love how you incorporated our theme of flowers this week. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete