Sunday, May 15, 2016

From The Heart

Hello again.  One more quick one and I am probably finished for the night.  Three cards in one day.  That hasn't happened in a long time.  Hopefully I will get some time this week to relax and play.

This was a hard one for me.  I felt like the card needed something but my husband said no.  He like it just as it was.




I am using this card in the following challenges:
   From The Heart - Sketch #151
   Die Cuttin Divas - Water Safety
   Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes #277
   613 Ave Create - Anything Goes

Have a great night.



     

5 comments:

  1. Nicely composed! Thanks for sharing this cute project with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the image! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay Cool... and this is one cool card.
    Thanks for joining in with us at FTHS, good luck!
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Card! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week.
    Artsy-Arts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete