Friday, April 8, 2016

Cat Box

Hello again.  Just one more quick one before I head out to run some errands.

I made this a couple of nights ago and I haven't taken the time to post it.  Every one that has seen it, thinks it is strange for the cat to be polka dot-ed but I think it is a cute little kitty cat.

I have several more in this series to make.  Hopefully tonight.






I am using it in the following challenges:
   Crafty Creations - For the Girls (Cats are girly, right?)
   613 Ave Create - Anything Goes
   Artistic Inspiration - Anything Goes #153
   Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes #306

Have a great afternoon.  Hopefully I will be back later.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges.
    I hope you can join us again.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete