Tuesday, March 1, 2016

From The Heart

Hello again.  Once more before I head to bed.

I just love all of the snowmen over at From The Heart.  In fact,  I still have a few more that I want to pick up.  This was the progressive Stamp of the Month.  I have wanted to make something with it all month.  I don't know why I waited until the last day. 

Once again, I went with blue.  I started to do browns and yellows but I just had to use the blue. 




I am using it in the following challenges:
   From The Heart - Monthly Challenge
   Crafty Creations - Something to Eat/Drink
   Sugar Pea Designs - Sketch #42
   2 Crafty Gals - Anything Goes
   Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes

Off to bed, chat tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. ...because he looks so perfect in blue! I love the colors you used. Such a sweet card! Thanks so much for joining us in the Stamp of the Month Challenge at From the Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete