Sunday, January 3, 2016

Snow Playtime

Hello again.  Another quick one and then I am heading to the kitchen to pick it up before I head to bed.  Because Christmas break is over and I must work tomorrow.

I am trying to pull out some of my older stamps.  Some that haven't been used in a while.  This one is one of them.  It is by Impressions Obsession.  I just love this series.  I have several more on my wishlist.

I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.  It was a quick and easy sketch.  You will notice once again that I added glitter.  Some thing about snow just yells glitter.



I am using it in the following challenges:
   Freshly Made Sketches - Sketch #217
   Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
   Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
   Wednesday's Inspiration - Anything Goes
   Pile It On - Anything Winter

Off to the kitchen.  Chat with you tomorrow.



5 comments:

  1. I'd like to join in the snowball fight with these two!m this is adorable! So glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! I love the fun image and the embossed background goes so well with all those snowballs! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card looks great hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a wonderful festive card! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this big snowball fight - too cute. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete