Monday, January 25, 2016

Quicky

Hello again.  Another quick one before I go start dinner.  My sister is going to be upset that I made this without her but she hasn't called me back yet.  Oh well.

I don't send out very many Get Well cards but it is nice to have a few in the card box.

I am going to use it in the following challenges:
   Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes #296
   Tuesday Throwdown - Under The Weather
   ABC Challenges - Z is for Zero Embellishments
   Paper Creators Crafts - Anything Goes

Off to cook.  Hopefully I will talk to you after.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous idea, and I love the colour choice. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work. Thank you for joining our challenge at ABC Challenges.
    Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, such a fabulous design.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator this month.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete