Saturday, January 30, 2016

Pink Birthday

Hello.  Happy Saturday.  Just a quick card before I head off to work.  I am still trying to build up my birthday cards.  I don't have many and I like to have them for any last minute birthdays that I might forget.

My go to colors lately have been pink and blue.  This card is no different.  I love the colors on it. 
The layout for the card came from Silhouette Online.  It has been on my list to make for some time.

I am using it in the following challenges:
   Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
   Cupcake Inspiration - Gold, Creme & Blush
   Quirky Crafts - Celebrate
   Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
   Craft Rockets - Clean & Simple

Chat with you tonight.

2 comments:

  1. This is so very sweet! I love all the sweet pink you used! Thanks for joining us over at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May be quick but it is pretty TFS Craft Rocket Ch Lis DT

    ReplyDelete