Thursday, January 28, 2016

From The Heart

Hello.  I seem to only get in my craft room late at night.  Tonight is no exception.  I didn't give call my sister.  I really meant to clean more than play.  Oh well.

I printed out the Cozy Kittens from From the Heart a couple of days ago and I haven't used them yet.  Since the end of the month is here, I decided to go ahead and use them.

I don't think I have ever color kittens.  I think I did okay.  I like the orange kitten better.  I will have to try it again.




I am using this in the following challenges:
   Jo's Scrap Shack - Blue, Green & Embossing
   Little Tangles - Hello
   Sketch Saturday - Sketch #396
   From The Heart - Progressive
   Aud Sentiment - Anything Goes

This is for tonight.  Chat with you tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. Your coloring of the "Cozy Kittens" Looks great, Sarah ! Great Card. Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month January Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !

    I would be pleased if you stopping by on my new blog.My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. Thanks for joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sarah - so nice to see you over at Sketch Saturday using a From The Heart Stamps digi. I am actually on both design teams so I was happy to see the combination. Thanks so much for your entry with Sketch Saturday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww...too cute! Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card and design. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah I think you did a great job of coloring the kittens...they came out adorable! Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah! Your card is lovely! I love the patterned paper and great use of the colors for our challenge! Love the embossing as well and that sweet image! Thank you for playing in our Funday Friday Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete