Monday, November 9, 2015

Thanksgiving Turkey

Hello again.

I just love Thanksgiving.  It is one of my favorite times of the year.  It starts with Halloween, then Thanksgiving and ends with Christmas.  It is just a great time of the year.  Lots of family and friends.

I have tried the shadow cards a couple of time and I just wasn't sure.  So when my sister wanted to try this card, I was so sure.  But it came out great.  I just love it.  Now a question for you, the frame on the top layer, is it a pattern paper?  No, it isn't.  It was white and I distressed it.  I think it came out great.


I am going to use it in the following challenges:
   Crafty Gals - Autumn Hues
   Crafty Creations - Colourful
   Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
   Paper Shelter - Layer On Layer
   Simon Says Wednesday - Thanksgiving
   Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
   ABC Challenge - U is Unlimited

Off to clean off my craft table and desk.  Talk to all of you tomorrow.



5 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE, Sarah! I absolutely love Autumn cards, and this is so warm and welcoming. It's beautiful, and I can't thank you enough for sharing your talents with us. It means so much to have you take the time to link up with us, and I hope you know what it means to me. Please join us again soon, Sarah. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your incredible creativity. Have a blessed week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable card. The top paper is gorgeous. You did a great job inking it up.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Autumn Hues challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool!! Love this guy!!
    Thanks for joing us at TPS this week!
    Good Luck!
    Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Sarah! The turkey is so cute and the papers you've created are lovely.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful turkey die-cut and card lay-out. So very blessed that you joined our Word Art Wednesday Challenge last week. We just started a new one and we would like for you to link with us again. Leaving you with the inspiration of God's Word in Colossians 2:6-7 which tells us, "So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness." Have a wonderful week...

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete