Saturday, November 14, 2015

Pumpkins

Hello.  I didn't make it home for lunch and when I got home I watched the Alabama football game.  GO BAMA.  Now it is playtime. 

The first thing, I wanted to work on was the Stella Sketch at Catch The Bug.  I haven't done one of their challenges in a while.  I always enjoy the sketches.  Since I was still in Alabama mood, I grabbed one of the Fall elephant images off of my table and colored it up.  You can't tell from the picture but I cut out an extra middle pumpkin and top sunflower, added some foam tape and 3Ded them.

Instead of orange gems on the top corner, I used clear ones.  I thought I had enough orange on it.

I am using it in the following challenges:
   Catch The Bug - Sketch #317
   City Crafter - Die It
   Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
   Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes #59

Off to play some more.  Chat with you later.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Sarah thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination
    Dianne x
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete