Friday, September 4, 2015

Imagine That by Kris

Hello.  I got a phone call last night and by the time, I finished this card, I was ready for bed.  Not that I went to sleep.  I read for a little while.

This is the new Digital of the Month at Imagine That.  I just love it.  There is a set of them.  This one, a fall one and a school one.  I just love them.  I didn't get the school one but I may have to go back and get it.  You will see the fall later this weekend.

I knew when I saw it, I wanted to make a step card and I wanted apples down the sides.  The paper comes with the set.  Just a great package.   I have missed the last couple of progressive challenges so I am so glad to have it finished. 

It is colored with my copics and then I added Glossy Accents to all of the apples so they are shiny.  I haven't been listing my supplies at the bottom but I will try to get better at it.

I made an extra one so when I decorate my table by the door for Fall, I will have one for it.  I know that sounds odd, but some times I make a card and I just like it so much that I want to show it off and just enjoy it.

I am going to use it in the following challenges:
   Imagine That - Progressive
   Marker Pop - Anything Goes #76
   613 Ave Create - Anything Goes #139
   Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Make It Cute
   Penny's Challenges - Use A Sentiment
   Simon Says Wednesday - Make It Colorful

Chat with you later.









Supplies:
Copic Markers - C5, C7, E29, E31, E33, E35, G02, G05, R14, R29, RV00, RV02,Y15, Y17, YG67
     EK Success Silver Writer
     Gelly Roll White Gel Pen
     Ranger Glossy Accents
     Imagine That by Kris Digital of the Month


7 comments:

  1. What a sweet card love the cut and that cute apple embellishment!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month.
    Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet, and I just love this style of card... a center step fold. Cute with all the added apples too! it's so good to see you back in our challenge Sarah :) It's definitely feeling like Fall here in Oregon, thanks for displaying one of my blog backgrounds, looks good on you!! *Ü* heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely and sweet Fall card, Sarah! The colors and details are fabulous! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Make It Colorful” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the glossy accents on the apples. Step cards are one of my favorite layouts and they always impress people. I agree with you that this set is so adorable. Thanks for joining us at Imagine That digis by Kris and hope to see you next month, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! monthly challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, absolutely adorable!!! Love the step card. Thanks for joining us at Imagine That!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great step card Sarah! Love the extra apples going down the sides. I'm so glad that you liked all of Kris' Ted and Trudy sets that were released at the beginning of September.

    Thanks so much for entering your card into the stamp of the month challenge over at Imagine That! Digis by Kris.

    ☺Lisa D.
    DT Member for Imagine That! Digis by Kris!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete