Monday, August 3, 2015

Sailor Bear


Hello and Happy Monday.  It has been a busy day full of laundry, straighten, ironing and taking the new kitty kat to the vet.  I finally took some time to play.

My sister and I cut this sailor bear out over a week ago.  We made the first one and never made a card or finished the second one we cut.  This week, I am trying to finish some unfinished projects and this was one of them.

The sailor bear is from KaDoodle Bugs.  He is just so adorable.  All the paper is from Happy Hearts Studio.  I love that she has packs so all the paper matches.  All you do is print it.  The ocean wave is washi tape.  I thought he would make a perfect birthday card for some of the males on my list this month.




I am going to use it in the following challenges:
   City Crafters - Masculine Birthday Card
   Paper Take Weekly - Your Choice (Sketch)
   Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
   Tuesday Throwdown - Summer Fun
   Crafty Gals - Anything Goes

I should be back later with some thing new.  Have a great afternoon.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,What a adorable card. Love the coloring details and cute gigi Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner! Jeanie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute sailor :-) Love the pretty papers you used and the card layout!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. I hope to see you again soon. Good luck!
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet masculine card!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, glad you and your sister took the time to finish the second bear. Your card is very cute! Thank you for joining us in the Through The Craft Room Door challenge this week.

    Hugz,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete