Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Elephants

Hello and Happy Hump Day. 

I am trying to get a few challenges done, since I am going on vacation (going to visit my parents and sisters) in a few days.  I am going by myself so I wanted to make a card to hide for my husband.  I don't know where I am going to hide it yet, but I knew it would be an elephant.

The sketch from Your Next Stamp was a quick and perfect one for the image.  The elephant and sentiment are from Craftin' Desert Divas.  I just love their stamps.  Great images and sentiments to go with the stamps.  Then I added some perler beads.  Everything except the background paper was from my scrap basket.  I love when I use my scraps.

I am using it in the following challenges:
   Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes #195
   Brown Sugar - Animals
   Wags N Whiskers - Recycle
   Your Next Stamp - Sketch #19
   Glitter N Sparkle - Anything Goes #148
   Cupcake Inspiration - Embellsihments
   Pile It On - Sequins or Beads

I should be back with some thing else later.  Until have fun.

9 comments:

  1. love that cute little elephant - thanks for sharing your card at Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little elephant...and the sentiment made me smile! Thanks for sharing with us this month in our "anything goes" challenge, over at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you found a place to hide your card, Sarah! It's so sweet, I'm sure he'll love it. Thanks for hanging out with us over at YNS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so sweet to leave a card for your husband and the sentiment is perfect! I like that you kept CAS for the sketch; the patterned paper adds interest as do the gumdrops. Thanks for sharing your take on YNS sketch #19 and have fun on vaca!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great vacation. This is such a cute card. I am sure your husband will appreciate it very much. I love that sentiment. Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge at Your Next Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch.. I love that adorable image! Thanks for joining us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CUTE! So glad you joined the Embellishment challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. Hope you’ll join us this week for our color challenge!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete