Saturday, July 4, 2015

Bugaboo

Hello and Happy 4th of July to all of the US residents.

Just a quick one.  It is for Bugaboo.  I am doing both of their challenges in one card.  I love Ava and Deacon digitals.  They are always so cute.  I was going to make the hearts shining but I could find my bottle so I went with stickles instead.

I used red as my main color but there is some pink and blue in there.  I think these are my three go to colors.  Little boys just need to wear blue and what girl doesn't have a pink dress.


I am going to use it in the following challenges:
   Bugaboo Weekly Challenge - Photo
   Bugaboo Stella Sketch - Sketch #310
   Crafting When You Can - Favorite Colors

I will chat with you tomorrow.  Have a great night.  Sleep well.



Products Used:
   Digital Stamp - Bugaboo Ava Deacon  Love Word
   Gems - Homemade beads using perler beads
   Glitter - Red Stickles
   Copic Markers - B21, B24, E00, E02, E33, E35, E51, E53, R22, R24, R29, R83, R85
   Paper - Colorbok Seeing Spots Red

4 comments:

  1. Great card, love the colours and couple! Thanks for joining us for Stella Says Sketch AND Catch the Bug photo challenge. Hope to see you for each challenge again, Dawn DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo cute!!! Love the sketch you have used. Thanks for joining us this week at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Sarah, love the polka dot paper and the sparkly hearts.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image. Thanks for joining up at Crafting When We Can.

    ReplyDelete