Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Ice Cream

Hello.  I am late getting started today.  I cleaned most of the day.  I have been cleaning out drawers in my craft room.

I really wanted to make a card with the Imagine That monthly image.  I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it, so I printed it big.  So the card turned into a basic card.  I like how it came out.


I am using it in the following challenges:
   Imagine That - Progressive Mthly
   Reasonable Ribbon - Summer
   Connie Can Crop - How I Roll
   Brown Sugar - Summer Fun
   613 Ave Create - Anything Goes
   Artistic Inspiration - Anything Goes

Chat with you later.

7 comments:

  1. sooooooo coool thanks for playing with us at RRR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for our "Summer Fun" challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely darling, Sarah!! Thanks so much for playing along in our Sizzlin' Summer Colors Challenge. I hope you will join us for the next challenge. We sure enjoy having you play along with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, love the colors. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I'm late popping in! Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at 613 Avenue Create. Cute icecream cart image.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! This was such a popular image and fun too!! Love the colors!!
    Thanks for entering my challenge at Connie Can Crop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card! Thanks so much for participating in our monthly IMAGINE THAT! challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete