Monday, May 25, 2015

Shadow Box Cards

Hello again.  I just love the shadow box cards.  I am still working on making them look just right, but I like them.  Maybe one of these days, I will make one without thinking I need to change something on it.

This is from the Silhouette Online store.  I wish I had textured the card.  The very last layer needs some thing.  Oh well, it is done now.

I am using it in the following challenges:
   Crafty Gals - Color Inspired
   PINspirational - Butterflies
   Suzy Bee's - Girly
   Through The Purple Haze - Anything Goes
   Crafty Calendar - Things With Wings

I don't know if I will be back.  Have a good one.

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty!

    Thank you for participating in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge! I hope you’ll participate again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card with lovely colors and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super CUTE! I have yet to make mine.... I might end up thinking the same as you... like it needs something! LOL We crafters are just so hard on ourselves and our work! :) Have a Wonderful Day! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely project! I especially love the colorcombo! Thanks for joining Through The Purple Haze, good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great creation! Thank you so much for entering the TTPH challenge (use Spring Colours) this month, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 81 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete