Monday, May 25, 2015

Miss Kate

Hello and Happy Memorial Day to all of you from the USA. 

I may make some of you mad with this post, but I hope not.  Several challenges are for Teacher's Gift and I do believe every teacher deserves to be thanked for every thing they do every day.  They are shaping our future.  However, I work in a school and there are a lot of support staff that deserve equal thanks.  So when sending those gifts to school, don't forget the school nurse, the bus drivers, the secretaries, the lunchroom staff, the janitorial staff and the teacher's aides. With that said, these gift boxes will be showing up all over the school, with a thanks for a great year.

The candy bar holder is from the Silhouette store.  There are several different shapes.  I just love them.  It is perfect for a Snickers candy bar.  The bookworm is from Miss Kate.  It goes together so well.  I cut four of them.  I am using two on candy boxes and I am using the other two on Graduation gifts. (I will post it later this week.)

The patterned paper is a digital paper from Happy Heart Studio.  She has some great paper choices and they are inexpensive.

I am using it in the following challenges:
   Miss Kate Challenges (Facebook) - Teacher's Gift
   Clear It Out - School's Out  
   Penny's Challenges - Anything Goes
   Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
   Cute Card Thursday - School
   Wags N Whiskers - Lots of Layers

Have a great day.


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful creation.
    Thank you for joining us at Pennys Paper Crafty this week,I hope you'll join us again soon.
    Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining in the CCT school/sport challenge, and for your interest in being a guest. We will get back to you very soon.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think anyone would be mad! Your post is perfect for what it is intended for! A Teacher!!! Which by the way.. This is super CUTE!! I also think it's great you're giving them out to everyone at school who deserve them! I think we forget.... Teachers are important but so are the other office people who help make the schools run great too! :) Have a Wonderful Day! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete