Friday, May 15, 2015

Cut It Up

Hello and Happy Friday.  I am out of town so my post will probably be short. 

It is time for another Cut It Up Challenge.  We have a great one.  I really didn't know what to do with this challenge and my picture doesn't really show it very well.  But it is the best I can do from a hotel room.

The challenge is Use a mist (ex. Perfect pearls mist, glimmer mist, color shine, etc).  I don't do this often, maybe I should.  I decided to use my glimmer mist.  As I said it doesn't show, but there is a nice glimmer on the letters.  The title is from Miss Kate Cuttables.  I knew when I saw it, I was going to make a card to send to my sister.  Her kitchen is in strawberries, so I am always looking for something I can make her.

The sponsor for this challenge is Cute As A Button with a $20 Gift Certificate.

I hope to see you over at the challenge.

Have a great weekend.

10 comments:

  1. How cute is this!! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect for your sister and so summery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little card, your sis will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! Your sister will love it! :) Have a great Day! :)

    Theresa (Cut it Up DT Sister)
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a adorable card!! Love the bright colors and the shape!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card. I love shaped cards, and the bright colors on this one really makes it cheery!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so fun and adorable! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No fair you made this without me! Now I want some too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really "sweet" cut file and I love the glimmer mist!
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete