Monday, May 4, 2015

Another Quick One

Me again.  Here is another quick one.   I haven't made a patriotic card in a while and I thought I would make a few real quick while I was waiting on my sister.

I saw this on pinterest some time ago and I just knew I would make some of them.




I am using it in the following challenges:
   City Crafters - Case #4
   Loves Rubber Stamps - Use 2 dies
   Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
   Brown Sugar Challenges - Anything Goes
   Artistic Inspirations - Ribbon
   Glitter N Sparkle - Anything Goes
   Hiding in My Craftroom - Die Cuts

Now my sister is ready and we are going to work on a bigger project and I probably won't have it to show until tomorrow.

Have a great night.

5 comments:

  1. So pretty, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stars and your card is a great take on our theme. That;s the fun about casing a card; totally diifferent. But definitely beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so cute. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! I need to make some for a Card Swap group I'm in.... I better get on it!! HA! Have a great day! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the die you have used too!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete