Friday, April 24, 2015

Clean and Simple

Hello.  It is finally the weekend.  I have some things I want to get done but I am hoping for lots of playtime.  I want to work on some challenges tonight, but I also want to just make some things for the fun of making them.

This image from Whimsie Doodles is one of those fun things, but also a challenge.  I loved the sentiment that came with Abby.  So I just had to make a card with her.   The card will be going to a friend of mine that just hates rain.  But I know she will get a kick out of the card.



I am using it in the following challenges:
   Addicted to CAS - Showers
   Cute Card Thursday - Clean & Simple
   Simon Says Wednesday - Clean & Simple
   Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
   Through The Purple Haze - Anything Goes
   3 Girl Jam - Anything Goes
   Marker Pop - April Showers

Hopefully I will be back later.

5 comments:

  1. This is so clean and classy - I just love how simple it is and I am sure your friend will really love it. Thank you for entering the TTPH challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating with 3 Girls JAM challenge...but the only requirement we have is that you use ribbon on your card or project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, very cute card! Thanks so much for joining us over at MarkerPOP! for our April Showers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great simply neat card. So delighted you blessed us with your project last week at Word Art Wednesday. We have a new Challenge going on and I hope you join us again. Leaving you with the inspiration of God's Word in Psalm 18:6 which says, "In my distress I called upon the LORD, And cried to my God for help; He heard my voice out of His temple, And my cry for help before Him came into His ears." Have a blessed weekend.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete