Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Cocoa again

Hello.  I know I have been quieter than usual, but hopefully that will change soon.

I printed this cocoa mouse the other day when I did the donut one.  I decided to use it for the Die Cutting Divas' sketch challenge.  I originally had a bow in the corner, but I needed a die cut so I put the circle on it. I will post pictures of both of them.

Instead of coloring the lilacs purple, I used pink.  I just don't do purple.   If you don't remember from my previous post, Cocoa is from Sweet N Sassy.  I also added an extra layer around the image.  It just needed another color.






I am going to use it in the following challenges:
   Die Cuttin Divas - Sketch
   Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
   Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
   Brown Sugar Challenges - Anything Goes
   Wags N Whiskers - Kraft
   Glitter N Sparkle - Anything Goes
   Crafting By Design - Thinking of You
   Crafty Sentiments - Spring Colors
   Tuesday Throwdown - Circles
   Crafting When You Can - Grey, Pink & Kraft

Off to do a few things.  I may be back later.






5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sarah. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute card..great coloring..
    thanks for joining us at MarkerPop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They both look cute, Sarah! Thanks for sharing your cards at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining our “Sketch” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ReplyDelete