Sunday, February 22, 2015

Last One

Hello again.  This is the last one for the night.  I really wanted to get at least a few cards done today and I did do that.  Maybe tomorrow I will have more time.

I was surfing the blogs the other day and I saw that Di's Digitals had some new images.  Two cute St. Patrick's Day images.  This is one of them.  You will probably see the other one tomorrow. The clover in the top corner is too big.  I may change that on the other cards. I used the Sugar Sketch from SugarPea Designs. And as a final touch, I added a texture to the clover.

I am using it for the following challenges...
   Simon Says Wednesday - Add Texture
   Crazy Hazelnut's - Anything Goes
   Scribble & Scraps - Anything Goes
   Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes
   Sugar Pea - Sketch #20

Have a great night.

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a lovely cute card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. Love it. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute ! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
    hugs Jo x
    Dt
    ps - I have CANDY

    ReplyDelete