Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Great Impressions

Hello.  I hope every one is enjoying their New Year's Eves.  Any big plans?  My husband and I just relax here at the house.  No big plans.

I thought I would just play with some of my older stamps.  The first ones that came to mind was my Great Impressions' stamps.  I haven't used them in a while, but I have some great one.

This little snowman is so cute.  I added glitter to the snowdrops.  The ribbon is glittery.  It was too stiff for a bow so I added two die cut snowflakes with a gem in the middle.


 
I am using the card in the following challenges:
   Digi Sketch - Winter Snowflake
   Love To Create - Icy Winter Days
   Crafty Creations - Build a Snowman
   Sweet 7 - Winter
   Sketch Saturday - Sketch #341

Have a great New Year's.  Chat with all of you soon.

4 comments:

  1. Sarah, this is darling! LOVE the way you colored the image! And the glittery paper is perfect for this wintry card! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS and happy new year! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab little card, I love the blue glittery ribbon and the glittered snow too. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Winter card, Sarah! That snowman image is adorable! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card love the winter feel with your design. Thank you so much for joining us at Love to Create Challenge.
    Hugs'
    Jackie ~ LTC owner

    ReplyDelete