Saturday, November 1, 2014

Winter Time

Hello.  Can you believe it is the first of November?  I can't.  Where has this year gone? As predicted, we got snow for the first time this winter.  Luckily there wasn't much of it.  But it made it cold for all of the trick-or-treaters.

In honor of the first snow, I made a Christmas/Winter card.  I only cut one because I wasn't sure if it would come out the way I had it envisioned.  But it did.  So now I am going to have to go back and cut some more.

The card came from Silhouette Online.  It was suppose to have a rabbit in the background but I didn't think the size was right, but I wanted to put some thing on the front.  I originally was going to put a snowman where the little boy is (he is from Whimsie Doodles), but once I saw the boy in my digital stamp folder, I had to cut him out. 

I am going to use the card in the following challenges:
   Pile It On - Make a Scene
   Fab N Funky - Christmas
   Penny's Challenges - Anything Goes
   Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
   Anything Goes with a Twist - Dark
   Brown Sugar Challenges - Anything Goes

Have a great night.  I am off to cut a few more.




2 comments:

  1. Lovely project!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete