Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween

Hello again.  Just when I was getting ready to stop for the night, my sister called.  We haven't had a lot of time online lately, so while we were talking I decided to go ahead and but out this Halloween card.  I know Halloween is over, but I still have a few challenges to do.

I saw a similar card on Pinterest and I thought it would be a good card to make.  I will jsut put it in my pile for next year.

Looking at the picture, it looks like the ghost is cut and put on top of the white card, but that isn't right.  I cut the ghost of the top card and used foam tape to put it on the white background.  I may have to retake this picture from a different angle.

I am going to use the card in the following challenges:
   Creative Card Crew - Bows
   Artistic Inspiration - Anything Goes
   CASology - Ghost
   Craft Your Passion - Trick or Treat
   Crafty Sentiments - Trick or Treat
   Die Cuttin Divas - Halloween
   Crafting By Design - Halloween
   PINspirational Challenges - Halloween
   Chocolate Coffee Cards - Halloween

Have a good night and don't forget to change your clocks if you live in Daylight Savings Time.


7 comments:

  1. Cute. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I love your popped up ghost as well as the pops of black and orange...a great Halloween card! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and such a clever idea using a negative cut out.Just love those eyes!The wording and the bat are great spooky touches.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful , wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab CAS Halloween card Sarah, just love his googly eyes! Thank you so much for joining in the fun at Crafty Sentiments, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. BOOtiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your googly-eyed ghost and the pop of colour from the ribbon! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete