Sunday, September 7, 2014

Quick and Easy

Hello.  I hope every one is enjoying this last day of the weekend.  I didn't do a lot yesterday and today I am messing around in my craft room.

The weekend challange over at Meljen's facebook page is a cute little spider.  I decided to add a little witch to it.  I went looking over at Meljen's shop.  She has every thing 50% off right now.  She had three little witches.  I couldn't decide which one I wanted to use.  I ended up buying two of them (I already had one).  I wish I had resized the spider but he looks ok the way he is. I kept the card simple.  Not a lot of layers. 

I am going to use the card in the following challenges:
   Love To Create - Photo Inspired
   Meljen's Mini Weekend Challange
   Great Impressions - Get Your Spook On
   Artistic Inspiration - Anything Goes
   Paper Makeup Stamps - Anything Digital Goes
   Ave 613 Create - Anything Goes
   CASology - Under (I put my sentiment under the image)

I hope you have a great afternoon.

6 comments:

  1. Very Cute... both the Witch and the Spider :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet images and a great use of summery floral colours to make a Halloween card! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super darling, Sarah! Your coloring is fabulous and I love the images you used! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your lovely CAS crafting with us at CASology for the 'under' challenge, Hazel, Guest Designer x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sara,
    this is such a fun CAS card. Love your choice of images. Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this week.
    Cheers,
    Aurora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun images!! Adorable CAS card!! Thank you for joining us at Great Impressions!

    ReplyDelete