Saturday, September 27, 2014

Miss Kate

Hello.  This is Sarah here.  I was given a huge honor last week.  I was picked to be a guest designer on Miss Kate Cuttables.  I am still shocked.  I love Miss Kate Cuttables files.  She has such a great selection. 

I picked the I Love Autumn file.  Since I have a Silhouette Cameo, I had to convert the file to a studio file.  Then I enlarged the whole group so that the biggest background piece was 4 1/2 X 5.  I wanted to make a card that was close to A2.  After that, I duplicated the largest background piece, flipped one piece horizontal and then welded the pieces together.   All that was left was to cut the pieces and put the card together.

I love fall and how easy this card was to put together.  Please take a moment and go over to Miss Kate Cuttables, there are some great cutting files available.



No comments:

Post a Comment