Sunday, September 28, 2014

Meljen's Designs

Hello.  One last card. As I have mentioned before, I am a big support of Breast Cancer Awareness.  I always try to do a couple of projects for the month of October.

Today, I decided to work with one of Meljen's Designs' ribbon images.  She has a couple that I like.  The one I picked was the Pink Ribbon Teddy.  I also decided to work with the Sugar Pea sketch challenge.  I really liked how the card came out.

I am using it in the following challenges:
   Sugar Pea - Sketch
   Digital Delights - Cute & Cuddly
   Wags N Whiskers - Furry Friends
   Treasured Times - Anything Goes

After this, I am off to bed.  Going into work early tomorrow.



2 comments:

  1. Cute Sarah. I love this month of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tribute to Breast Cancer Awareness, I just love all images from Meljen's Design. Thanks for sharing on the Delightful Challenge of Cute & Cuddly.

    ReplyDelete