Saturday, September 20, 2014

From The Heart

Hello.  It is the weekend and I decided to stay up a little later and work in my craft room.  The weather has cooled off here in Michigan and it has really put me in the fall mood. 

I am slowing pulling out my fall papers and stamps.  Tonight, I decided to work in my digital stamp folder.  I like to make a list of my stamps for the different season so I will know what I want to play with.  I have quite a few Fall one, but then I think Fall is my favorite season.

I decided to play with From The Heart's Sunflower and Pumpkin.  I also used some digital paper from Happy Hearts Studio.  Originally, I left the bottom panel plain but it needed something so I used my swiss dots embossing folder.

I am going to use it for the following challenges:
   Glitter N Sparkle - Use a punch.  (border across top of image)
   Pile It On - Flowers and/or Feathers
   From The Heart - Sketch #79
   Artistic Inspiration - Anything Goes
   Clear It Out - Polka Dots
   Craft Your Passion - Harvest Time
   Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
   Crafty Sentiments - Autumn Colors

Thanks so much for looking and I hope you have a great weekend.





8 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us @ CIO challenge blog...your take on the challenge is cute..just love that CB folder...stop by and play with us again <((><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take with our sketch this week, Sarah ! I like fall cards because i like all the pumpkin and sunflower images and at least the colors. Very pretty card !

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabolous card for autumn. Love the details with the sunflowers and pumpkin. Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina GD Member at Crafty Sentiments xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely fall card and thank you for sharing with us at Crafty sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fall is in the air here too but it is still fighting with Summer for supremacy :) Sweet card - love the texture! Thanks for joining the Sketch challenge at FTHS this week!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card... Today is the last day of Summer and I am looking forward to the cooler weather. I just adore your card... the colors are perfect Fall. Thank you for joining us at FTH

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty. Love the image and gorgeous fall colors (it's my favorite season). Beautifully done. So glad you joined our challenge at FTHS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love fall cards and yours is super! Thanks for playing along with us at From The Heart Stamps! I hope you'll join us again!

    ReplyDelete