Sunday, September 7, 2014

From The Heart

Hello Again.  As I have said before, I just love the little chickies from Denami Designs.  The birdbrains from From The Heart remind me of them.  So today, I decided to play with the newest birdbrain image.  It will make some great birthday cards.

My first cut was of the image in a bracket Then I used my trace feature and cut out a few more birds.  I decided to use the sketch from From The Heart.    Using the sketch made the rest of the card easy to put together.







I am using this card in the following challenges:
   From The Heart - Sketch #77
   From The Heart - Monthly Progressive 
   Repeat Impressions - Celebrate Birthday
   Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
   Creative Corner - Cutesy Animals
   2 Cute Ink Challenges - Anything Goes

Have a great evening.


4 comments:

  1. Precious card! I love these crazy birds too and you did a great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining the sketch and the SOTM challenges!!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, darling image! Those birdbrains just make me smile. Thanks so much for joining us over at the 2 Cute Ink "anything goes" challenge. Good luck and I hope you will come back and join us again!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice littles animals :) thanks for joining us at creative corner challenge!! Greets Esther

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great job on both the SOTM and the sketch challenge! Thanks for joining our SOTM challenge at From The Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete