Sunday, September 14, 2014

Fall Wheelbarrow

Hello.  I was looking around on SVG Cutting Files the other day and found this cute little wheelbarrow.  I bought it thinking it would be great for the SVG Cutting Files challenge

This evening, I sat down and made it.  The only thing I did differently from the pattern was I cut two of the leg section.  I was afraid one would not be strong enough to hold it up.  I also added my apple ribbon around the top. 

Inside the wheelbarrow, I have Hershey Kisses.  I didn't have any fall circles so I took my Easter set and erased the center.  Then I found a print and cut set with apples and leaves and added them to the circles.  Printed and then cut them and I had cute little bottoms for my kisses.

I am going to use it in the following challenges:
   SVG Cutting Files - Fall
   Craft Your Passion - Going Around in Circles (The kiss bottoms)
   Mark's Finest Papers - Country Fair (Apples)
   Crafting Station - Anything Goes
   Milk Coffee Challenge - Fall
   Silhouette Challenges - 3D Fall

Have a great night.

6 comments:

  1. This is a super great project Just adorable thanks for sharing at Marks Finest Papers ................Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very, very cute - your project turned out perfect. Thanks for joining us at MFP's Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute project! Thank you for joining us for the Speedy Fox and Friends challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! :) Love SVG's although haven't used em in a while since my cutting mats aren't sticky and the paper moves when cutting :( Love the candy dish out of a wheel barrow, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, how cute! Thank you for playing along at Milk Coffee this challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute little treat holder, I think I would have doubled up on the leg too.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Silhouette Challenges.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete