Monday, September 1, 2014

Fall is coming

Hello again.  I am not ready for Fall.  I still have projects I want to do.  Oh well, I will get them done at some point.   Work tomorrow.

The challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas is Lions, Tigers and Bears.  I just love bears so I had to find one to cut.  I have quite a few that I have bought over at Silhouette Online so all I had to do was pick one.  I decided to cute the candy corn bear.  He is by Stinkin' Cute and he is stinkin' cute.  

This was the easiest bear to put together.  It started with a base to glue every thing to and that made it so easy.  To step outside the box, I made him bigger than usually.  After that, I went with a simple background.

I am going to use this card in the following challenges:
   Die Cuttin Divas - Lions, Tigers & Bears
   Fab N Funky - For The Kids
   Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything Goes
   Tuesday Throwdown - #210 Anything Goes
   Creative Corner - Anything Goes
   Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
   Simon Says Monday - Bold & Big
   Di's Digital - All About Animals

That is it for now.

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Fingers Challenge - good luck and hope to see you again xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so adorable!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute with that giant candy corn. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Creative Fingers challnge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous card, such an adorable image.
    Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete