Friday, September 19, 2014

Cut It Up

Hello.  I am so late.  This was suppose to post this morning and I never did save it.  It has been open on my computer since last night.  I am so sorry.

It is time for another challenge at Cut It Up.  It is a theme that is near and dear to my heart.   Breast Cancer Awareness - It must have a 3D element. The sponsor, this time, is Cute As A Button.  You will be winning a $20 Gift card.

I started with the candy bar holder on Silhouette Online.  There are several with different edges.  Then I cut out the cute little owl from KaDoodle Designs.  I love owls and I just had to try this one.  I enlarged the small ribbon and put it on the other side and then wrapped some twine around the opening.

I am planning on making these for everyone at work.  It may take me forever to get them all cut and put together.  But it will be fun.

I hope to see every one over at Cut It Up.  I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

Have a great night.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet treat for someone. I love the pink owl and the two-tone hope ribbon!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete