Friday, September 5, 2014

Cut It Up

Good Morning.  It is time for another Cut It Up challenge.  It is International Day of Peace.  Use the colors of a country you have or would like to visit.

I used red, white and blue from the good ole USA.  There are several countries I want to visit, but there are a lot of place in the US that I want to see also.  Grand Canyon, Disney World, Washington DC, the list could go on and on.  So that is why I decided to use the USA.

The sponsor is Kadoodle Bug Designs.  This bear is from Kadoodle Bug.  If you haven't be over to Kadoodle Bug's site.  Check it out, I am sure you will find some thing you like.  There are some great cutting files.



I didn't resize this bear, I decided to use it as a refrigerator magnet. It was so easy to put together.

I look forward to seeing you over at Cut It Up.  Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable Sarah! Love it as a fridge magnet too. :)

    ReplyDelete