Sunday, July 13, 2014

Whimsie Doodles

Hello.  I have just been busy this afternoon.

I have another card for you.  It is for the Whimsie Doodle challenge.  I wasn't going to do it, because I just didn't have any use  for a Congratulations card.  Then a good friend got a new job and I decided to make her a quick card.

I stayed away from pink and with with peach/orange.  I printed the sentiment on my computer.  Then instead of a white card, I went with a cream color.  I thought  all the colors went good together, even if I called my image first and then picked the papers out of my scrap basket.

I am going to use it for the following challenges:
   Whimsie Doodles - Congratulations
   Digi Sketch Challenge - Sketch
 
Well, I am off to finish some of these cards, I have made today and then I need to clean off my craft table.  Have a great evening.


1 comment:

  1. This is adorable and a great take on the skectch!

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Sketch challenge and I hope you join us again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete