Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Lori Whitlock

Hello again.  While I was playing with some of Lori Whitlock's files, I decided to cut this one.  It has been on my to do list for a while.  I did it in red, white and blue. It is too late for the 4th of July, but I will ahead of the game next year.  So Happy Birthday USA.  (a little late or early depending on how you look at it.)

The banner was too small for my sentiment so I left it off and cut this one with one of my decorative scissors.  I think it looks like a flag waving (kind of).  

If I make more of these,  and I might, I could take the celebrate freedom off and just put Happy Birthday.  We will just have to wait and see.



I am going to use it for the following challenges:
   Lori Whitlock - Birthdays
   Addicted to CAS - Celebrate
   Doodle Garden - Patriotic
   Crafty Girls Challenge - Anything Goes
   Creative Fingers - Anything Goes/ Make it Cute
   Dream Valley Challenges - Favorite Colors (I love Red, White & Blue)

I am off to clean my table and have a late lunch.  See you later...
  

2 comments:

  1. A brilliant card Sarah - love the different patterned balloons! I agree, this design would work for so many occasions. Thank you for joining us at ATCAS - Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation ..Thankyou for joining us at the crafty girls challenge blog..good luck ..Anita DT

    ReplyDelete