Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Birdie

Hello in cold Michigan.  It is below 70 today and I had to find some sweat pants to put on this morning.  Oh well, at least the power bill shouldn't be high.

I have a cute little birdie for you.  It is by Lori Whitock.  I just love her files.  They are always organized well and go together easy.  Shaped cards was the theme for her link party this week.  She has so many and it was really hard to pick you, but I decided on the little birdie.  I wanted some thing a little different on the color so I picked this teal polka dot paper.  I thought it came out so cute.

I am going to use this card in her link party challenge. UPDATE:  The challenge closed earlier than I thought so I missed it, but I still love the card.

Thank you Lori Whitlock for making such great files for every one.  Have a great afternoon.



No comments:

Post a Comment