Saturday, May 31, 2014

Silhouette Challenges

Hello again.  I have a couple of challenges that I really need to get done before Midnight.  This bag is one of them.  I am going to use it for the Silhouette Challenges.  I don't usually do bags, but I saw this bag at Mother's Day and I just loved it. 

When I saw the butterfly shakers, I just knew I was going to put them on the bag.  The Whimsie Doodle little girl is too small, but I am leaving her on there for now.

I am going to use the bag on my new shelves in my craft room.  Hopefully, I will get the shelves moved in here over the next few weeks.  I will post pictures when I get them set up.

Hopefully, I will be back in a little while with card.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful bag! Thank you so much for linking up at Silhouette Challenges. A brand new challenge started today! I hope you'll come back by and play along again with us. ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete