Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Mother's Day

Hello.  I wanted to make a couple of Mother's Day cards.  I have a great Mother and Mother-in-law.  They both deserve a little recognition.  I don't know what I would do without both of them. 

The problem was that I had several Mother's Day cards, I wanted to make.  So as always, I have more cards than I need.  That just means that there are some other Mothers out there, that will get a card.

I don't know where I got the pattern for this card.  I love how it came out.  Just a simple card, but still a great one.

I am going to use it in the following challenges:
   Creative Cutting - Mother's Day cards
   Craftin Desert Divas - Mother's Day

 I will be back in a few with another card.
  

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Perfect for Mother's Day! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Craftin' Desert Divas!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOw pretty!!! Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's We hope that you will join us again for the next linky party!

    CDD DT Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Even though it's simple, it's impressive! Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge!
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete